Thursday, March 6, 2014

Formerly The Will Hart Contra O'Reilly Response Page

Welcome to my new blog. The Will Hart Contra O'Reilly Response Page is a page attached to my blog (Sleeping with The Devil) that I set up to respond to posts and comments on the blog Contra O'Reilly, a blog I was banned from awhile back.

Given the fact that I still wish to respond to the nonsense of the blog proprietor, I originally set up a page on my blog where I could do just that. Now, on the advice of the blogger rAtional nAtion, I've decided a PAGE simply isn't enough. Hence this brand new blog.

All posts on this blog will be in response to, as previously noted, posts and comments on the Contra O'Reilly blog. The posts will be what my response would be if my commenting were still allowed on that blog. The Will Hart Contra O'Reilly Response Page should now be considered closed.

OST #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is not currently in effect.